Loewe Digital offers 3 Internet Marketing services:
- Managed SEO = 9$/hour*
- Managed SEM (Google Ads | Youtube Ads) = 9$/hour*
- Managed SMA (Facebook Ads | Instagram Ads) = 9$/hour*
* Fees do not include the variable Operation Cost you will have to pay for tools, third party websites (SEO), Google (SEM) and Facebook (SMA).
Lebanon: Phone | Whatsapp: +961 70 580 617
US: +1 506 200 6505
What comes under Google Ads?
Google Ads include Google Search Ads (SEM), Google Display Ads (GDN), Youtube Ads and many other types (Shopping Ads, Discovery Ads, Dynamic Search Ads, Universal App Campaigns, etc..)
In this page we will focus on Google Search Ads (SEM) as an example. Loewe Digital manages all types of Google Ads.
Designing and implementing a Strategy to use the right mix of Google Ads is crucial and it’s exactly what Loewe Digital does for its clients.
Why should you advertise on Google?
- Visitors who click on an ad are 50% more likely to buy the product or use the advertised service. (WebFx)
- Google Ads boosts overall brand awareness by 80%. (WebFx)
- Over 63,000 search queries are processed by Google every second. (WebFx)
- Google is a search engine pioneer and holds a 76% search engine market. (WebFx)
- 73% of the total paid search market belongs to Google. (Media post)
- 65% of SMEs have PPC campaigns. (WebFx)
- 46% of all searches go to the first three paid ads in SERP. (WebFx)
- 35% of users buy a particular product within 5 days of the first search. (EMarketer)
- 90% of consumers acknowledge that Google Ads influences their purchasing decisions. (clutch)
- 75% of Google users say that paid advertising makes information gathering faster and easier. (clutch)
- 66% of buyers admit that they prefer to buy online rather than go to the actual market or store. (Think on Google)
- 63% of people have clicked on Google Ads at least once in their lives. (HubSpot)
- 59% of buyers prefer to check their recommendations online before making a purchase. (Think on Google)
- 58% of millennial buyers buy those that are influenced by Google or social media ads. (clutch)
- 50% of visitors can’t tell the difference between ad results and organic lists. (WebFx)
- 49% of visitors admit that they clicked on a text ad. (HubSpot)
- 47% of people in Generation X bought something after seeing Google Ads. (clutch)
- 43% of visitors bought something for the first time after seeing Google Ads. (clutch)
- 41% of users claim to trust online advertising. (clutch)
- 33% of users click on paid ads simply because they think the ad is related to the search query. (clutch)
- 22% of the baby boomers brought their products after seeing the right ads on Google. (clutch)